SEK9 COMMUNITY KIT
The Scent Evidence K9 Community Kit is perfect for larger group facilities and features 72 individual scent preservation vials and a corresponding tracking system for centralized facility storage and quick access. For use in Elder-Living Facilities or Retirement Communities, At-risk Dementia and Autism Group Facilities, Correctional Facilities, Foster Homes, Youth Ranches and Law Enforcement Agencies.
- 72 Specialized Jars
- Sterile Gauze Pads
- Box of 100 Nitrile Latex-free Gloves
- Tracking System
- Tamper Proof Tape
- Detailed Instructions
Instructions for Preserving Scent with the Scent Evidence K9 Community Kit
It is recommended that each person should complete the steps below independently to ensure the best results for scent collection. However, if a person needs help in completing the steps, the assistant should wear a new pair of nitrile gloves and dispose of them after each individual use.
- Remove 1 jar from box
- Remove jar lid
- Remove 1 pad from package
- Rub pad against skin under arm 10 times (blue line against skin)
- Put pad inside jar
- Screw lid on jar
- Write identifying information on label (ID number or name) with permanent marker
- Remove backing from label and place on side of jar so lid is sealed
- Place number sticker on top of jar
- Document scent preservation information on the Community Kit Tracking Sheet using the instructions located in the Instructions tab of the spreadsheet.
- Place jar back in box
Community Kit Storage
Store box of scent jars indoors in a location that is not exposed to direct heat and light.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 850-272-6950 if you have any questions or need assistance in using the kit. Thank You!