- This event has passed.
K9 Cop Magazine 9th Annual Conference
September 10 - September 12
K9 Cop Magazine Conference 2019 – What to expect
- Attendees receive a certificate for 16 hours Continuing Law Enforcement K-9 Education.
- Each attendee receives a free conference t-shirt and SWAG bag with their registration.
- 34+ World Class Instructors – Train with World-Renowned Instructors from around the globe.
- Create Your Own Class Schedule – Expanded course offerings again this year to provide you with a wide variety from which to choose.
- 45 Top Notch Vendors – Vendor Show featuring companies displaying equipment, products and services related to the Police, Military, K-9, and tactical industries.
- Hotel is K-9 friendly; dogs are welcome but not required.
- One-Day Registration is also available – Earn 8 hours Continuing Law Enforcement K-9 Education: Register for One-Day Pass
Who will attend
K-9 Cop Magazine is highly committed to its attendees and vendors, bringing them together in Nashville, TN. Exhibit your products and services to 800+ police and military K-9 trainers and handlers from all over the world.
- REGISTRATION – Tuesday, Sept. 10 beginning at noon.
- KEYNOTE SPEAKER – Tuesday, Sept. 10 at 4 p.m.
- ICEBREAKER SOCIAL – Meet &, Greet and Vendor Show – Tuesday, Sept. 10 from 5:00 p.m. – 8 p.m. Free food & beverages! Join us for an evening of food, fun, and networking!
- CLASSES & VENDOR SHOW – Wednesday, Sept. 11 from 8 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- REMEMBRANCE NIGHT – Wednesday, Sept. 11 from 5:30 p.m. – 7 p.m. Free food & beverages!
- CLASSES & VENDOR SHOW – Thursday, Sept. 12 from 8 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- RAFFLE NIGHT –Thursday, Sept. 12 from 5:30 p.m. – 7 p.m. Free food & beverages! Don’t miss this opportunity for great food, friends, and tens of thousands of dollars of great raffle items!
Paul Coley – Founder & CEO, Scent Evidence K9
Paul is a former FBI Forensic Canine Operations Specialist and has dedicated his entire career to public service in the fields of education, law enforcement, criminal justice, investigations, forensics, and emergency management.
As a member of the FBI Evidence Response Team, he has deployed human scent evidence K9 Trailing teams in cases across the United States. Paul has also served as an instructor for National Academy Classes at FBI Academy and presented his scent discrimination techniques during the 2017 International Scent Summit in Austria.
Paul founded Scent Evidence K9 in 2012 to help communities and law enforcement agencies improve their methods of locating missing persons. Like many other canine handlers, Paul faced the challenge of finding an effective scent article during deployments. He developed the first scientifically-tested and proven Scent Preservation Kit® and “The SEKR” Scent Evidence Collection Vacuum to provide K9 Trailing responders with uncontaminated scent articles and on-scene scent collection methods that can increase location success and reduce find time.
Paul also developed the first standardized Human Scent Discriminate and Electronic Communication Device (ECD/Cell Phone) Scent Detection K9 Training programs and operates a 1200-acre training headquarters in West Tennessee to deliver world-class trailing K9’s and handler teams for law enforcement agencies across the country and internationally.
CLASS: Missing Person Response Protocol
Former FBI Forensic Canine Operations Specialist and Scent Evidence K9 Founder-CEO, Paul Coley, presents an overview workshop designed to improve missing person response time and location success. The seminar covers the implementation of intelligence-based operational search processes and guidelines, integrated search strategies, and Drone-K9 overwatch techniques. Paul will also discuss how agencies are improving their missing persons deployments using; standardized scent discriminate K9 training and trailing techniques, missing persons statistics, scent evidence collection methods, and community awareness of populations at-risk for going missing. The Missing Person Response Protocol has been officially endorsed by the Florida State University Emergency Management and Homeland Security Department. Learn more HERE
For more information visit scentevidencek9.com or contact us at email@example.com or 850-272-6950.