Children’s Week 2018
Scent Evidence K9 is proud to be a sponsor and exhibit participant during Children’s Week 2018. The United Way organized event is dedicated to the health, safety, and well-being of Florida’s Children and Families, and includes:
- Hanging of the Hands art exhibit
- Advocate Success and Youth Advocate workshops
- Children’s Week Award luncheon
- Children’s Capital for a Day
- Storybook Village
- Teens Town Hall Meeting
- Press Conference: The Health and Well-being of All Children
The Children’s Week Press Conference gives attendees the opportunity to join legislators, policy makers, business leaders and child advocates from across the state to celebrate Children’s Week at the State Capitol.
The Scent Evidence K9 Team will be presenting information, products, and solutions for protecting and finding children who are at risk for wandering or going missing. To learn more about how our services are helping click here.
Fore more event information please visit childrensweek.org