The Scent Evidence K9 training facility located in Tallahassee, FL produces world-class scent discriminate AKC bloodhounds and scent detection K9's specializing in the detection of Electronic Communication Devices/cell phones, bomb/explosives, invasive species, and agricultural threats. We offer scent discriminate training for a variety of breeds, patrol dogs, and law enforcement, SAR, and emergency response handler teams.
- K9 Handler Certification
- Scent Discriminate Trailing Training for Bloodhounds and Patrol Dogs
- Trained Scent Discriminate K9 Sales
- Scent Collection Device Training & Certification (The SEKR®)
- Drone Integration Training
- Registered M77® Scent Discriminate Training Program
- Electronic Communication Device Scent Detection (ECD)
- Bomb/Explosives Detection
- Invasive Species/Agricultural Threat Detection
- K9 Trailing Field App
- Case Consultations
- Designed for Law Enforcement, SAR, & Emergency Responders
- Scent Preservation Products, Trailing Harnesses, and Leads
SEK9 Scent Discriminate Handler Certification Now Available
Scent Evidence K9 is now offering Scent Discriminate Basic and Master Level Handler Certification. When lives are on the line, responding agencies need high performing K9 Teams they can trust to get the job done. The SEK9 Scent Discriminate Handler Certification exceeds SWGDOG standards to set the Worldwide gold standard for scent discriminate K9 handling.
K9 Training and the ability to assess performance qualifications are key components to a successful K9 Unit. Scent Evidence is working to raise the bar in both areas.
Handler Certification Requirements
Scent Discriminate Handler Certification includes:
- Training Documentation Review
- 5 Scent Discriminate Assessment Trials
- 8 Location Check Assessment Trials
- Comprehensive Assessment
- Scent Collection and Dismissals Assessment
- Written Assessment
Be the Best of the Best and contact our team at 850-272-6950 or email@example.com to learn all how our new scent discriminate handler certification can help your agency achieve high-performance K9 Units.
M77® Scent Discriminate Training Program
Our registered training plan was designed to develop fundamental skills in dogs and handlers for human scent discriminate trailing. Handlers are taught to use the standardized processes contained in the plan for training canines to indicate the presence, absence, and path of a targeted person utilizing the scent of the identified individual. Our innovative trailing app gives handlers the ability to measure the success of each exercise from their phone and meets all SWGDOG requirements.
Electronic Communication Device (ECD) Scent Detection
As a former FBI Forensic Canine Operations Specialist, Paul Coley has worked many cases using K9's to successfully locate cell phones and other devices. Finding a target's phone can give law enforcement a significant edge in locating the person who used it. Learn more about our ECD Scent Detection Program by calling 850-272-6950 or firstname.lastname@example.org