Learn to navigate the obstacles of K9 trailing in an urban environment. This 4-day course covers the fundamentals of high-traffic K9 trailing from K9 noise acclimation and scent collection methods to environmental conditions and drone overwatch.
Price: $1500 4-Day Course
Located at our Training Headquarters in Tallahassee.
Upon completion of this course, handlers should be able to:
- Recognize how Environmental Influences Impact Trailing
- Understand "The Dance" Lead Control Technique
- Know 4 Primary Scent Collection Methods
- Have Awareness of Urban Search Strategies Developed by FBI and
Limitations of Each
- Know How Drones are Used in Conjunction with Trailing
Paul Coley - Founder & CEO, Scent Evidence K9
Paul is a former FBI Forensic Canine Operations Specialist and has dedicated his entire 30-year career to public service in the fields of education, law enforcement, criminal justice, investigations, forensics, and emergency management.
Paul instructs scent discriminate K-9 trailing, scent collection techniques, and missing person response protocol training for law enforcement and SAR handlers across the U.S. and Europe.
SEK9 Corporate Training Office - Tallahassee, FL